axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update on 1.5.2 release
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 19:20:33 GMT
While waiting for the creation of the staging profile, here are the
pending todo items:

* Complete the release notes (and any other documents that need to be updated?).
* Remove the old release profile and scpexe repository from the root
and parent POMs.
* Agree on an approach for the site. I started to rework the Maven
site on the trunk, but left the site on the 1.5 branch untouched. My
proposal would be not to generate the site during the 1.5.2 release
and to update the HTML pages by hand (especially because Glen already
did some fixes to the generated pages, namely the download pages). We
should then invest time to fix the Maven site on the trunk (e.g.
replace all references to ws.apache.org).

Andreas