axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <>
Subject Re: [Vote] Simplifying the Axis2 release process (part 2)
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 19:50:45 GMT
> It should be noted that a staging profile is defined using Maven
> groupIds. Therefore this will be applicable automatically also for the
> Axis2 Transports subproject. For the subprojects using a groupId other
> than org.apache.axis2, please let me know if you want me to include
> your groupId in the request to infra as well. Note that we will
> probably have a single staging profile for the entire Axis TLP,
> because the user permissions will be the same for all subprojects.

Until now, none of the other subprojects reacted. Therefore I've
requested creation of a staging profile only for the org.apache.axis2
groupId. If one of the subprojects wants to be included in the
migration to the Nexus release process, please react swiftly and add a
comment to INFRA-2939.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message