axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Simplifying the Axis2 release process (part 2)
Date Sun, 01 Aug 2010 16:20:20 GMT
On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 4:13 AM, Andreas Veithen
<andreas.veithen@gmail.com>wrote:

> All,
>
> I've changed the configuration of the Hudson build for Axis2/trunk to
> enable the apache-release profile. This means that the build will now
> execute exactly those steps that would be executed during a release
> (except that it still produces snapshots and that signatures are
> disabled). This includes:

hi,

I recently have an axis2 build and it worked fine. But when unziping the
axis2-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip I found
the created directory have 777 permission.

eg.
amila@amila:~/projects/axis2_trunk/java/modules/distribution/target$ ls -all
total 35835
drwxr-xr-x 4 amila amila      272 2010-08-01 21:41 .
drwxr-xr-x 5 amila amila      144 2010-08-01 21:32 ..
drwxrwxrwx 8 amila amila      280 2010-08-01 21:33 axis2-SNAPSHOT
-rw-r--r-- 1 amila amila 18551211 2010-08-01 21:33 axis2-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
-rw-r--r-- 1 amila amila 18085468 2010-08-01 21:33 axis2-SNAPSHOT-war.zip

did you change the access permissions?

thanks,
Amila.