axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next Release Axis2 1.6?
Date Sat, 07 Aug 2010 14:49:00 GMT
On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 16:26, Amila Suriarachchi
<amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 3:40 AM, Raghu Upadhyayula
> <rupadhyayula@responsys.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>        What is the status of the Axis2 1.6 release?? What's a tentative
>> date for the release??
>>
>> Thanks
>> Raghu

Sometimes I wonder whether the IBM folks are actually subscribed to
the dev lists. I told Rich that the change he was planning would cause
an additional delay for the 1.6 release -> no reaction at all. Then,
his change in Axiom caused a build failure, which was reported by
Hudson to the commons-dev list -> again, no reaction at all. And its
not the first time that I get no answer at all to comments that I make
with respect to changes done by IBM people...

That being said, the issue caused by AXIS2-4791 is only a small part
of the problem. There are still many issues to solve in the
build/release process. For example, right now I'm trying to fix the
source distribution so that it can actually be built...

Andreas