axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Arkady Kasianski <>
Subject RE: implementing org.apache.axis2.modules.Module
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 08:30:19 GMT
Please unsubscribe me !!!!!!!!!

I sent several emails to<>
And please unsubscribe  from '' as well.

From: Amila Suriarachchi []
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: implementing org.apache.axis2.modules.Module

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 5:53 PM, Prateek Asthana <<>>
I am a newbie trying to crete my first module/handler class. As per the doc at:
all the methods of org.apache.axis2.modules.Module can have a blank
impl. It suits fine as most have void return type. But "public boolean
canSupportAssertion(Assertion assertion) " has nboolean return type.
So should it be defaulted to always return "true"?

if you don't use any module policies then any value is ok.

Or is there a
default implementation of this interface that we can use?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:<>
For additional commands, e-mail:<>

Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.