hi all,

It is almost an year from Axis2 1.5 release. so time to 1.6 !!!

Currently Axis2 depends on the following SNAPSHOT releases. but we need to go for the
official releases for Axis2 1.6.

1. Axiom - Andreas has volunteered to do the 1.2.9
2. Woden - Saranga has volunteered to do the 1.0 (Can some one please sign the artefacts?)

3. Neethi - currently it depends on the 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT. I am not sure whether it is possible to do a quick 3.0.0 release since it
is a major release. But I think can use the 2.0.4

4. xml schema - current version is 1.4.6-SNAPSHOT. Can someone please do the 1.4.6 release?

5. geronimo.spec.jaxws - currently it depends on  1.0-SNAPSHOT. but this commit suggest it was at 1.0 and moved to 1.0-SNAPSHOT. Can we revert this change?

For Axis2 we need to check all the samples and have to fix issues as much as possible. So lets try to fix possible issues within next
3-4 weeks time and cut the branch.

thougths?

thanks,
Amila.