axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: next release
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2010 15:26:52 GMT
On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 8:32 PM, Amila Suriarachchi <
amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 11:19 AM, Sagara Gunathunga <
> sagara.gunathunga@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Amila Suriarachchi <
>> amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Shall we plan to do the axis2 1.6 release within next month?
>>> I would like to volunteer to be the axis2 release manager.
>>>
>>> Currently Axis2 depends on the following SNAPSHOT dependencies.
>>>
>>>         <axiom.version>1.2.9-SNAPSHOT</axiom.version>
>>>         <neethi.version>3.0.0-SNAPSHOT</neethi.version>
>>>         <xmlschema.version>1.4.6-SNAPSHOT</xmlschema.version>
>>>         <woden.version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</woden.version>
>>>

>> Woden devs define the features for it's 0.9 release in last Oct [1] . I
>> was volunteered for this release and wanted to release it from last
>> December. AFAIK we need someone bind with ASF- web of trust to sign the
>> release and I'm not yet bind with web of trust  that is the only issue for
>> this release. Still I'm willing to handle this release If some one from WS
>> can volunteer to sign.
>>

> you mean someone to sign your key or release artefacts?
>
> I am also not having a strong key.  Hope people who were doing Axis2
> releases (Glen, Deepal, Dims) can sign.

  Hi Amila ,

  I meant release artefacts BTW few days ago we have discussed this matter
within the Woden-dev list and came to a agreement , I will handle this 0.9M
release from Woden side.

 Woden also depend on AXIOM 1.2.9-SNAPSHOT and Xmlschema 1.4.6-
SNAPSHOT versions, I think Andreas already working on AXIOM next release but
still no sound about Xmlschema release.

XmlSchema 1.4.5 released on April -2009  , do you have any idea about
XmlSchema 1.4.6 release ?

 IMO it's better to use same Axiom and XmlSchema  version for both Axis2 and
Woden releases.

Thanks,