axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: next release
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 05:49:48 GMT
On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Amila Suriarachchi <
amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <
> samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So when would a next Axis2 release be?
>

> Shall we plan to do the axis2 1.6 release within next month?
> I would like to volunteer to be the axis2 release manager.
>
> Currently Axis2 depends on the following SNAPSHOT dependencies.
>
>         <axiom.version>1.2.9-SNAPSHOT</axiom.version>
>         <neethi.version>3.0.0-SNAPSHOT</neethi.version>
>         <xmlschema.version>1.4.6-SNAPSHOT</xmlschema.version>
>         <woden.version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</woden.version>

Woden devs define the features for it's 0.9 release in last Oct [1] . I was
volunteered for this release and wanted to release it from last December.
AFAIK we need someone bind with ASF- web of trust to sign the release and
I'm not yet bind with web of trust  that is the only issue for this release.
Still I'm willing to handle this release If some one from WS  can volunteer
to sign.

[1] - http://markmail.org/message/c63rwthvkyp6tlny

Thanks,

> <geronimo.spec.jaxws.version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</geronimo.spec.jaxws.version>
>
> Can others please be volunteer for these projects?
>
> thanks,
> Amila.
>

>> Samisa...
>>

>> On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 12:47 AM, Andreas Veithen <
>> andreas.veithen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Unfortunately the issue is not linked to a Subversion commit (which is
>>> the precondition to be able to merge the fix to the 1.5 branch). Maybe
>>> Keith or Amila have an idea where in the code this was fixed?
>>>
>>> Andreas

>>> project and I can verify that the issue is fixed as of SVN r894701.

>> Samisa...
>> --
>> blog: http://samisa-abeysinghe.blogspot.com/
>>

> --