axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance Comparison
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:58:46 GMT
As I have observed both Axis2 (adb, jaxbri) and CXF gives equal performance
(without security) which slightly varies with the performance bench mark
being used. And also both of them provides well enough performance for any
business application.

But this problem is with the rampart as Ruchith has explained.

thanks,
Amila.