axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/Spring new module or new sub project
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 14:06:51 GMT
On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 5:57 PM, Andreas Veithen
<andreas.veithen@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 14:09, Samisa Abeysinghe
> <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Sagara Gunathunga
> > <sagara.gunathunga@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi all ,
> >>
> >> During our discussion we got several ideas about the location of this
> >> project .
> >>
> >> 1.) Integrate into the existing axis2-spring module.
> >> 2.) Create a new Spring module within the Spring core project.
> >> 3.) Create new sub project like Rampart or Axis Transport
> >> 4.) Anything else
> >
> > Or in the scratch area to start with??
>
> +1
>
> Start in the scratch area, and depending on the outcome, decide on the
> final place.

+1.

I think now we have the basic agreement of what to do and where to do.

if others are also ok Andreas could please commit your simple scenario to
the scratch area and send us the svn link?
Then every one can have a look at it and proceed with next steps.

thanks,
Amila.