axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: next release
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:48:17 GMT
On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <
samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com> wrote:

> So when would a next Axis2 release be?

Shall we plan to do the axis2 1.6 release within next month?
I would like to volunteer to be the axis2 release manager.

Currently Axis2 depends on the following SNAPSHOT dependencies.

        <axiom.version>1.2.9-SNAPSHOT</axiom.version>
        <neethi.version>3.0.0-SNAPSHOT</neethi.version>
        <xmlschema.version>1.4.6-SNAPSHOT</xmlschema.version>
        <woden.version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</woden.version>

<geronimo.spec.jaxws.version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</geronimo.spec.jaxws.version>

Can others please be volunteer for these projects?

thanks,
Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi