axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From indika kumara <indika.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2-Spring integration
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 05:26:37 GMT
That means, I can expose a Spring bean as a Web service and make it
transactional using Spring AOP and transaction – same as *9.5.2. A first
example* in [1]. Then I can use axis2 WS-Security make the service secure.

Thanks

Indika

[1]
http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/reference/transaction.html

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Tharindu Mathew <tharindu@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 9:59 AM, indika kumara <indika.kuma@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Please forgive me if I am asking an idiot question.  I do not have
>> good knowledge about spring..
>>
>> I just want to get to know.
>>
>> Does this spring integration support to obtain any qualities offered
>> by the Spring  (runtime system quality attributes , non runtime and
>> architectural quality attributes) ? .. Simply I want to know whether
>> after this integration, string’s support for transaction, cache,
>> security, etc. inherently received by axis2.
>>
>> Will the new system support to leverage both Spring and Axis2
>> architectures?
>>
> Essentially, this will be a Spring web app with Axis 2 embedded to handle
> the web services part. So, all Spring attributes will be present.
WSF/Spring