axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL 2.0 for mobiles
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 05:05:44 GMT
 Axis2 provide excellent support for WSDL 2.0 , by default when you query
with ?wsdl it will generate WSDL 1.1 document but with ?wsdl2 you can
generate WSDL 2.0 documents.

e.g - http://localhost:8080/services/SimpleService?wsdl2

Also to generate source codes from WSDL 2.0 document you can use WSDL2JAVA
tool with -wv 2 or -wv 2.0 option ,  HTH.

Thanks,