axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2 1.6 release
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2010 15:24:55 GMT
hi all,

It is almost an year from Axis2 1.5 release. so time to 1.6 !!!

Currently Axis2 depends on the following SNAPSHOT releases. but we need to
go for the
official releases for Axis2 1.6.

1. Axiom - Andreas has volunteered to do the 1.2.9
2. Woden - Saranga has volunteered to do the 1.0 (Can some one please sign
the artefacts?)

3. Neethi - currently it depends on the 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT. I am not sure
whether it is possible to do a quick 3.0.0 release since it
is a major release. But I think can use the 2.0.4

4. xml schema - current version is 1.4.6-SNAPSHOT. Can someone please do the
1.4.6 release?

5. geronimo.spec.jaxws - currently it depends on  1.0-SNAPSHOT. but this
commit suggest it was at 1.0 and moved to 1.0-SNAPSHOT. Can we revert this
change?

For Axis2 we need to check all the samples and have to fix issues as much as
possible. So lets try to fix possible issues within next
3-4 weeks time and cut the branch.

thougths?

thanks,
Amila.