axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Axis2-Spring integration
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 12:53:25 GMT

thanks to andre for this essential howto on spring integration!

i ran a quick test (using pojoguidespring/META-INF/services.xml) for WeatherSpringService
(here is the descriptor)

  <service name="WeatherSpringService">
    <description>
      Weather Spring POJO Axis2 AAR deployment
    </description>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass" >sample.spring.service.WeatherSpringService</parameter>
    <parameter name="ServiceObjectSupplier" >org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.SpringAppContextAwareObjectSupplier</parameter>
    <parameter name="SpringBeanName" >weatherSpringService</parameter>

 </service>

package org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers;

public class SpringServletContextObjectSupplier implements ServiceObjectSupplier {

   public static final String SERVICE_SPRING_BEANNAME = "SpringBeanName";

    public Object getServiceObject(AxisService axisService) throws AxisFault {
        try {
            // Name of spring aware bean to be injected, taken from services.xml
            // via 'SERVICE_SPRING_BEANNAME ' . The Bean and its properties are pre-configured
            // as normally done in a spring type of way and subsequently loaded by Spring.
            // Axis2 just assumes that the bean is configured and is in the classloader.
            Parameter implBeanParam = axisService.getParameter(SERVICE_SPRING_BEANNAME);
            String beanName = ((String)implBeanParam.getValue()).trim();
            if (beanName != null) {
                Parameter servletConfigParam = axisService.getAxisConfiguration()
                        .getParameter(HTTPConstants.HTTP_SERVLETCONFIG);

                if (servletConfigParam == null) {
                    throw new Exception("Axis2 Can't find ServletConfigParameter");
                }

org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.SpringServletContextObjectSupplier getServiceObject
method gacks looking for

transport.http.servletConfig

any ideas to supply this transport.http.servletConfig parameter are/will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.