axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "van Hugten, Stephan" <stephan.vanhug...@atosorigin.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2-Spring] Let's get started: servlet + axis2.xml + JSR-181
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:25:19 GMT
Thanks for the support. The project looks good to me and I will look into the scratch code
this week to see if we can create some consistency between the two ways of deployment.

Stephan van Hugten

________________________________

Van: Andreas Veithen [mailto:andreas.veithen@gmail.com]
Verzonden: ma 12-4-2010 12:48
Aan: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: [Axis2-Spring] Let's get started: servlet + axis2.xml + JSR-181

> I thought Stephen's idea was interesting. Any reason as to why you are going
> back on this idea? I'm still a bit unsure about what exactly the requirement
> is for this section to choose which approach is better.

Stephan's idea is interesting and I want to have this feature. What
I'm saying is that we should make sure that explicit deployment
(pojoService element in the current code) and automatic deployment (as
per Stephan's suggestion) should work in the same way behind the
scenes, so that we can avoid subtle differences.