axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC Project Proposal] Distributed TCP Monitor
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 07:11:26 GMT
Hi Nilupa;

When we collect messages from a one location by installing proper
handler that will intercept and send messages to to that one location
(this one location can be a single server, pub/sub channel etc). There
is many ways to make sense of those collected messages. What Andreas
mentioned (following complete transaction) is a one possibility.

I think you should come up with few scenarios on how you would make
sense of the message.

Thanks
Srinath