axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From shelan Perera <shela...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC proposal ] Integration of Axis2 with Free Pastry
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 09:36:29 GMT
Hi devs,

Below is an abstract view of the proposed project. (High level architectural
view of the implementation).[1]

In this diagram a pastry ring consists of 128bit keys and we can register
applications (in our use case axis2 and peer clients).Pastry's overlay
network route messages according to the node ID which can route to the ID or
to the closet to the ID.

[1]
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/yWme1kuGUf7i2X6l-3OLVA?feat=directlink

Regards,