axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC Project Proposal] Distributed TCP Monitor
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2010 16:40:28 GMT
Personally, I think that the added value of extending the SOAP monitor
module to collect messages in a central place is too limited to
attract enough interest from the user community, so that it will be
difficult to ensure the evolution of such a project in the future.
However, what many people are looking for is a tool that allows to
track the flow of a message through a distributed system, or more
generally to track the sequence of events triggered by a given input
message (sort of end-to-end transaction monitoring).