axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Chinmoy Chakraborty <cch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible memory leak in Axis2 1.4.1?
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 09:58:15 GMT
Andreas,

One more observation : Currently I am running tomcat 6.0.24 with jdk 1.6 but
I do not get this error if I use jdk 1.5 with the same version of tomcat. In
the previous report we saw there were two classes under DEFUNCT head and
both the classes extends TimerTask.

Could it be an issue with jdk 1.6 (the implementation of TimerTask)?

Chinmoy