axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Chinmoy Chakraborty <cch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible memory leak in Axis2 1.4.1?
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 09:46:17 GMT
Andreas,

Following is the report I got after stopping our app:

/arit-war-0.1

   - Thread, target=org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker

<defunct>

   - Timer thread; tasks:
   org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler$SchedulerTimerTask
   - Timer thread; tasks: labware.util.ResourceMonitor

labware.util.ResourceMonitor is our class but once I comment out axis2
entries in web.xml I  do not get the error.

Chinmoy