axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Chinmoy Chakraborty <cch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible memory leak in Axis2 1.4.1?
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 09:27:02 GMT
Amila,

Still I get the error after switching off following parameter:

<parameter name="hotdeployment">false</parameter>
    <parameter name="hotupdate">false</parameter>

Andreas,

I get following report when I tried *http://localhost:8080/arit-war-0.1/* :

/arit-war-0.1
Thread, target=org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker

/web3_dev_1209 (this is our app)
Timer thread; tasks:
org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler$SchedulerTimerTask
Thread,
target=org.apache.axis2.soapmonitor.servlet.SOAPMonitorService$ServerSocketThread

I commented out SOAPMonitorService from web.xml but still I get the error.
It seems that the problem lies in
 org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler$SchedulerTimerTask . At
this point both the above mentioned parameters are switched off.

Now if I switched on those params I get following report from arit:

/arit-war-0.1

   - Thread, target=org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker

/web3_dev_1209

   - Timer thread; tasks:
   org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler$SchedulerTimerTask
   - Timer thread; tasks:
   org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler$SchedulerTimerTask
   - Thread,
   target=org.apache.axis2.soapmonitor.servlet.SOAPMonitorService$ServerSocketThread

Chinmoy