axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committers / PMC members
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:22:42 GMT

I'll second that.  Although, I missed the original email.

-Nick

             Brian De Pradine
             <PRADINE@uk.ibm.c
                                       java-dev@axis.apache.org
             03/11/2010 11:16                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committers / PMC
             Please respond to         members
             java-dev@axis.apa
                  che.org

Hi, I am sure that I sent my request to general@axis.apache.org to be
included in the group vote, but I just checked the archive and it looks
like my request never made it to the list. Is it still possible to get
voted across?

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?