axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Brian De Pradine <PRAD...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committers / PMC members
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:16:03 GMT
Hi, I am sure that I sent my request to general@axis.apache.org to be
included in the group vote, but I just checked the archive and it looks
like my request never made it to the list. Is it still possible to get
voted across?

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?