axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: import header migration from Apache SOAP to Axis2
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2010 02:11:44 GMT

axis2 document-literal style has progressed far beyond single RPC method with single parameter
roots
if RPC *is a requirement* you may want to consider fallback to Axis 1.4 for RPC capability

any reason why your requirement would prefer RPC over doc-literal type?
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.