axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Need help generating code from a WSDL
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:01:01 GMT

WSDL2Java works for datatypes which have a 1:1 relationship between Axis (XSD) Simple DataType
and Java datatype e.g.
xsd:String <--> java.lang.String

any XSD simple Type entity which does NOT have a one to one mapping to a Java primitive datatype
will gack WSDL2Java

if you post the wsdl (and accompanying xsd's) we will be able to diagnose this anomaly for
you..

Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.