axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing ListnerManager.defaultConfigurationContext
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 04:55:20 GMT
On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 7:40 PM, Deepal jayasinghe <deepalk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Amila,
>
> MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext() only work at Server side and
> only after MessaeReceiver, so you cannot use this at the client side.

At client side  any way ListnerManager.defaultConfigurationContext is null.
Please see
the commit message[1] you have done. According to that the only requirement
is to
access the server configuration context when a client running inside a
server.

Lets do this change since there is no apparent problem with that. if a
something happens
which can not fix with this change lets revert it.

thanks,
Amila.

And also we cannot assume that user is going to invoke with a

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=378210