axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Arlindo L. Marcon Jr." <arlindomarco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unsubscribe
Date Sun, 28 Feb 2010 18:30:34 GMT
= = =

Nermin Kajtazovic wrote:
> unsubscribe

--
Arlindo L. M. Jr
Curitiba - ParanĂ¡ - Brasil

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any
attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If
you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from
your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not
guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a
result of viruses.