axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From nilupa bandara <nilu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC Project Proposal] Distributed TCP Monitor
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:16:32 GMT
Hi,

First let me thank you for commenting.

As far as I understood, what you would like to see from the proposed
tool is to view set of messages that are exchanged in reponse to a
particular input message. With the understanding that I am having at
the momnet, one way to do it is to filter out the central repository
of messages based on 'To' , 'From' headers and try to contruct the
message chain from it. We can allow the client GUI wich connects to
the central repository to provide the paramenters (For instance the
value of 'To' header) from which an intelligent filtering can be done
for the set of messages avialable at the central repository.

Perhaps someone has an idea of a better way of doing it and is willing
to share it with us. It would be really nice to hear from them.

Thanks in advance ..!!

Best Regards,
Nilupa