axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramaswamy, Pudur" <puramasw...@paypal.com>
Subject Unsubscribe
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:56:27 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Daniels [mailto:glen@thoughtcraft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 11:53 AM
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: your list either had no activity for a long time, or else it is incorrect

Hi David,

You are on this list because you WERE subscribed to one of the ws.apache.org
Axis-related mailing lists, in particular:

axis-dev, rampart-dev, sandesha-dev, kandula-dev, savan-dev, or commons-dev

You might have filtered out mail from the old list, and so didn't hear that
Axis/Axis2 recently split off from the Apache Web Services project into an
independent top-level project.  This list is the new development list for the
new project, and thus it probably passed your filters.

Regards,
--Glen