axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Senaka Fernando <sen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ability to have hidden services on Axis2
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2010 14:33:36 GMT
Hi all,

Regarding the INFO message that gets logged per service, at deployment. The
better side of this is that you get a confirmation to whether your service
got deployed. But, the bad side of it is that, if there are 1000+ services
hosted (for example), we'll be printing 1000s of such messages. Also, once a
person is certain that a particular service is deployed successfully, a
confirmation would not be required per each server reboot, unless he did
some change. So, it would be great if this could be made something optional
(a development time thing), where the default will be not to print anything
unless something goes wrong in the deployment process (which will print an
error or warning, as it suits). This is IMHO.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Senaka.

--