axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Soumen Kumar <soumen.ku...@tcs.com>
Subject Problem with Axis 1.4 in deserialising response xml
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:35:46 GMT
Hi ,
I am facing one problem while calling a web service. The WSDL is attached
herewith. I have generated the client jar using Axis 1.4 and then trying
to invoke the hosted web service . I am observing the following behaviour.

1. In axis log the request xml is logged and it is validated against
proper xsd.
2. The called Web service also sent us the response xml  back and that is
logged in our Axis log as a SOAP message. It is also validated against the
xsd.
3.But there is problem   when my program is trying to deserialize the xml
to a resoponse object.

ERROR:

ERROR org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanPropertyTarget  - Could not convert
[Lcom.bt.nat.capabilities.xsd.ManageProductAvailability._2007._04._30.CCM.Places.
 LocationQualityData  ; to bean field 'listOfLocationQualityData', type
[Lcom.bt.nat.capabilities.xsd.ManageProductAvailability._2007._04._30.CCM.Places.
 LocationQualityData  ;

Here is the code snippet for calling the Webservice:

service= new ManageProductAvailabilitySyncLocator();
url=new URL("http://147.149.132.52:61001/COPAL/ManageProductAvailability
");
ManageProductAvailabilitySyncPortType manageProductAvailabilityBinding =
service.getManageProductAvailabilitySyncPort(url);
availableProduct= new ProductAvailability();
availableProduct.setStandardHeader(standardHeader);
availableProduct.setProductAvailabilityRequestPayload(copalRequestPayload);
CheckProductAvailabilityReturn
productAvailabilityResponse=(CheckProductAvailabilityReturn)manageProductAvailabilityBinding.checkProductAvailability(availableProduct);

Here is the WSDL , Response xml  and Axis Error log :

Soumen Kumar
Team member
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: soumen.kumar@tcs.com