axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Mauro Molinari <mauro.molin...@cardinis.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] making minOccurs=1 by default for wsdl generated with POJO
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 11:09:23 GMT
Amila Suriarachchi ha scritto:
> On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Mauro Molinari
> <mauro.molinari@cardinis.com <mailto:mauro.molinari@cardinis.com>> wrote:
>
>     Amila Suriarachchi ha scritto:
>
>         ok then lets make minOccurs = 1 by default. As Sosnoski has said
>         it is the the best solution. but that make everyone life easier.
>
> ohh. this should be 'As Sosnoski has said it is not the the best
> solution' :) Sorry for mistake.
>
> thanks,
> Amila.

Ok, but... given my last comments on the bug report, what is your last
committed solution then?

Is it:
a) "nothing (=> minOccurs=1, nillable=false)" for primitives and
"nillable=true (=> still minOccurs=1)" for non-primitives
- OR -
b) "nothing (=> minOccurs=1, nillable=false)" in any case

Thanks.

--
Mauro Molinari
Software Designer & Developer