axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From abhishah4444 <abhishah4...@gmail.com>
Subject Webservice and javascript calling
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 21:15:43 GMT

Hi

I have a simple webservice which returns Array of Strings.
When I try to call same webservice using .htc file of Microsoft, its only
taking first value of webservice returned value.

If I use .Net webservice then its getting all values.

It seems like WSDL file difference between AXis2 generated and .Net
generated is causing this thing.

Is there anyway I can call webservice using javascript. I tried SOAP
javascript client but could not succeed as I am getting access deined error
message in IE7 as I try to call remotely deployed webservice.

Is there anyway to generate WSDL which looks like .Net created wsdl.

Thanks
Abhi