axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From SivaKumarl <sivakum...@naradaproducts.com>
Subject how set alias name if Rampart alias is null
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 11:49:27 GMT

Hi friends,
              I am handling a ws security, my webservices are in java and
client is in .NET, while connecting i am getting identifier as null, i.e.,
alias name null. Now i want to set the alias name if  identifier, i handled
but it is not working.Kindly help me friends.

my code snippet is as below:
public class PasswordCallBackHandler implements CallbackHandler
{
	private static Log LOG = LogFactory.getLog(PasswordCallBackHandler.class);

    public PasswordCallBackHandler ()
    {
    }

    public void handle ( Callback[] callbackArray ) throws IOException,
UnsupportedCallbackException
    {
    	LOG.info ( "PasswordCallback handle" ) ;

        for ( int i = 0; i < callbackArray.length; i++ )
        {

            if ( callbackArray[i] instanceof WSPasswordCallback )
            {
                WSPasswordCallback callback =
(WSPasswordCallback)callbackArray[i] ;
                int usage = callback.getUsage () ;
                String identifier = callback.getIdentifer () ;

                LOG.info("Identifier::"+identifier);

                if ( (VPSUtils.getCredentials().
						get(Constants.SERVICE_USERNAME) ).equals(identifier)) {
                	callback.setPassword ( VPSUtils.getCredentials().
                							get(Constants.SERVICE_PASSWORD) ) ;
                	return;

                } else if ( (VPSUtils.getCredentials().
						get(Constants.CLIENT_USERNAME)).equals(identifier)) {
                        callback.setPassword (VPSUtils.getCredentials().
     												get(Constants.CLIENT_PASSWORD)) ;
                	return;
                    } else if(identifier == null)
                    	{
                   	 			LOG.info("Identifier::"+identifier);
                   	 			LOG.info("Identifier is null now handling default
identifier");
                   	 			callback.setIdentifier((VPSUtils.getCredentials().
       									get(Constants.SERVICE_USERNAME)));
                   	 			callback.setPassword (VPSUtils.getCredentials().
                   	 					get(Constants.SERVICE_PASSWORD)) ;
                   		return;

                   }
                }

            }
        //throw new java.io.IOException ( "PasswordCallback: unrecognized
password callback " +	"instance or callback usage" ) ;
    }
}
Thanks in Advacne