axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Charith Wickramarachchi <charith.dhanus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 Transports 1.0-RC1 for testing
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2009 04:45:46 GMT
Hi Ruwan,

I tested the SMS Transport with Axis2 1.5.1.

There was a problem with the GSM implementation coused by the issue that i
have already  reported in WSCOMMONS-508.

To fix that issue please commit the patch i have provided in WSCOMMONS-508
for me then that issue will be resolved.

The SMPP protocol implementation works fine with the axis2 1.5.1.

thanks,
Charith

--
Charith Dhanushka Wickramarachchi