axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Brian De Pradine <PRAD...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: How to set SOAP Action using JAXWS dispatch client API?
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 18:13:06 GMT
Hi Isuru,

You need to add some code similar to the following to your client,

        import javax.xml.ws.BindingProvider;

        Map<String, Object> map = dispatch.getRequestContext();
        map.put(BindingProvider.SOAPACTION_USE_PROPERTY, Boolean.TRUE);
        map.put(BindingProvider.SOAPACTION_URI_PROPERTY, ...);

Pass a String as the BindingProvider.SOAPACTION_URI_PROPERTY in order to
specify the SOAP action..

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?