axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When is Rampart 1.5 likely to be available?
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 07:32:18 GMT
Hi Dave,
    Rampart "org.apache.rampart:rampart-integration" module has a dependency
to "org.apache.axis2:axis2-transport-tcp" module from commons transport and
we are waiting for transports 1.0 release [1] which will happen soon. I will
call the vote as soon as transports 1.0 is out.

thanks,
Nandana

[1] - http://markmail.org/message/k5dvkwctv6hxxhzm