axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Michail Prusakov <michail.prusa...@jmsys.lt>
Subject Re: [Axis2] release process
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 07:35:50 GMT
Hello Keith,

Thank you for your answer. Could Amila also take a look at this bug:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4544. He has posted in his
blog
(http://amilachinthaka.blogspot.com/2009/09/handling-date-and-datetime-with-axis2.html)
that the java.util.Date interpretation has changed and apparently is not
working properly at the moment. I've posted a fix, which solves the problem.

Regards,
Mike