axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajay Pandey" <>
Subject Getting NameSpace Tag in Response XML
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:25:28 GMT

We have developed webservices using axis2 framework.It is working fine, but we are getting
namespace tag with the response (shown  below).

<ns:getDocumentsResponse xmlns:ns="">
 <application code="20">OmniDocs</application>
 <response timeStamp="2009-11-17T12:45:52.734+0530" code="OMD000">Code and Type_ID is
mandatory, Please check if it's value is valid</response>

We want to remove these tags(markd in red) from the response.Please help us in resolving this

Ajay Pandey
Disclaimer :- This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. If you are not the original intended recipient and have erroneously
received this message, you are prohibited from using, copying, altering or disclosing the
content of this message. Please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Newgen Software
Technologies Ltd (NSTL)  accepts no responsibilities for loss or damage arising from the use
of the information transmitted by this email including damages from virus and further acknowledges
that no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so
expressly with due authority of NSTL.

View raw message