axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Chinmoy Chakraborty <cch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating mutiple port names while generating WSDL using Axis2 Code generator eclipse plugin
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:38:14 GMT
Once I aksed this question and below is the answer I got from a developer:

*Since Axis2 1.4 we have the concept of dispatching request to the endpoints
not just to the service. The reason is that security scenarios could be
configured on a endpoint level and hence we need to know the exact endpoint
a request is headed to in order to apply the security scenario accordingly.*
*This is the reason you see the unique addresses for each endpoint and it
takes the form serviceName.endpointName.*

In your case "http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/HelloWorld" should work.

Chinmoy