axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From David Parsons1 <PARSO...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Sandesha2 1.5 Release Candidate
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 16:14:53 GMT
Hi,

I have created a Sandesha2 1.5 release candidate here:

        http://people.apache.org/~parsonsd/sandesha-1.5/RC1/dist/

and the M2 repository can be found here:

        http://people.apache.org/~parsonsd/sandesha-1.5/RC1/m2_repo/

This release candidate is using the Rampart 1.5 release candidate which
can be found:

         http://people.apache.org/~nandana/rampart-1.5/RC1/dist/

and the M2 repository for this can be found here:

        http://people.apache.org/~nandana/rampart-1.5/RC1/m2_repo/

I will leave this available for a short period of time.  If no one finds
any issues I'll request a vote on whether to submit it as a release of
Sandesha2.  The Rampart 1.5 release is going to have to be cut before I
can officially cut the Sandesha2 release so does anyone know how close
this is to being done?

Regards,

Dave

Dave Parsons
Web Services Development
INTERNAL:  David Parsons1/UK/IBM@IBMGB :: DE3F20 :: 246930
EXTERNAL:  ParsonsD@uk.ibm.com :: (01962) 816930
Mail Point 211, IBM Hursley Park, Winchester. SO21 2JN

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.