axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Axis2 1.5.1 - final vote (I hope :) )
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 18:04:09 GMT
I'm going to call this VOTE, with eight binding +1s, two non-binding +1s, and
no -1s.  Will post the release later today and update the website.

Tom, we'll fix the issue you note below in the next release.

Thanks,
--Glen

Tom Jordahl wrote:
> +1 (binding) with the following observation/bug:
>
> The README.txt in the bin distro has the instructions for bootstrapping the maven plugins
but the README-std-src.txt in the source distro does NOT have these instructions, which is
bad.  The other thing that is bad is there is no build.xml in the top level to perform option
1, so you have to do option 2.