axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ockleford Paul (NHS Connecting for Health)" <paul.ocklef...@nhs.net>
Subject Axis example attachment service
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 14:28:16 GMT
I didn't get any responses to my earlier email but I have managed to get the example echoservice
that ships with older versions of axis compiling ok. The problem is that now I cannot get
a wsdl to generate for my whole service which kind of makes the example useless to me.

I have used the exact code and wsdd entries that ship with axis, is this some sort of bug
and is there anything I can do to get the wsdl file to generate?

Paul

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please
inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in
reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and
Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail
and GSI recipients
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail