axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From SivaKumarl <>
Subject Enabling ws-security to axis2 webservices
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 04:18:04 GMT

Hi Friends,
            I have developed a simple axis2 webservices, now i have to
integrate ws security, suggest me how to develop/integrate ws-security to
existing services. One more thing friends i need to implement
1)Authentication 2)Authorization and Transport Encoding.

The way i implement this services in eclipse IDE. First i generated a WSDL
using axis code generator plugin and then i web servrice(server) web
application , and client(java application).

  Kindly suggest me friends how to integrate ws-security ,it is very
important to my developed.Actually i studied about this,but i am not
succeded. kindly give me step by step process

Thanks in advance
Siva kumar
Sent from the Axis - Dev mailing list archive at

View raw message