axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From ishara karunarathna <isharaar...@gmail.com>
Subject Request for a Project
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2009 05:40:47 GMT
Dear sir,
I'm a undergraduate student from University of Maoratywa, Sri Lanka. I'm
studying my 3rd academic year (it is a 4year degree program on computer
Science and Engineering ). in this academic year i have to join to an open
source project and contribute to it for 12 weeks. I can choose any open
source project based on my interest. My instructors will evaluate my work at
the end.

I like to join Axis2 project but I need some help to know how can I join to
Axis 2 and what can I do.
I'm  experienced in java language. So please  send me some help me with some
starting points to start with.
      Thank you.