axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2]multiple service in same archive
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2009 19:50:43 GMT
Are you wanting to put them into a single .aar file for a particular reason?
If its just to deploy multiple services then, unlike in Axis1, you don't
need to put them into one file - just copy all the aar files to the
repository.

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
Founder, Director & Chief Scientist; Lanka Software Foundation;

Blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/