axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: CFX Header Security Configurations
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2009 14:29:04 GMT

xml schema document (xsd) details the schema for each referenced feature
the wsdl provides the layout for the input and output messages and references the elements
from the provided xsd's
The layout of each message adheres to a known Message Exchange Pattern or MEP

without the wsdl there really isnt much anyone can do to suggest a change since
changing one side (server) either xsd or wsdl will not accurately reflect what the client
is calling

we can be of further assistance if you can flesh out a wsdl
from the wsdl we can use wsdl2java to regenerate both the service and client stub classes

for attributes optional="true"
for elements minOccurs="0"
for arrays nillable="true"

more information is available from russ butek article at
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-tip-null.html

does this help?
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.