axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]multiple service in same archive
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2009 23:38:53 GMT
One of the main reasons we designed service groups was precisely to allow
people to deploy related web services in a convenient package.  The
services.xml format works fine with this IIRC - can't Zooz just merge the
files manually and put both <service> elements under a single <serviceGroup>?

Providing a script for this would be easy, but perhaps too trivial to be
worth doing.

--Glen