axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [axis2] Release Axis2 1.5.1 (status)
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:48:24 GMT
:-)

So regarding this release - we don't seem to have many +1's yet.  As such, my
plan is to rejigger it as Dennis suggests and re-publish this content (with
only minor tweaks) as 1.5RC later today.  Hopefully we can get that out to
the world ASAP while trying to quickly resolve the documentation, etc.

--Glen